- Councilman David Butler has made it known (on Facebook) who he will be supporting:
David Butler : Just a reminder for everyone in Leesburg to vote tomorrow. Neely, Marty, & Kevin will be getting my votes for Council.
- The Leesburg District voted to endorse Marty Martinez, Neely Law and Ann Robinson
- The wider LCDC itself voted to endorse Marty, Neely, Ann and Kevin Wright, although voters can only vote for three candidates. Voting for four will spoil your ballot and negate your vote entirely.
- The Doorbell Queen endorsed Marty Martinez, as have most of my neighbors. In fact, I think that coming out to vote for Marty is a good enough reason to go to the polls all on its own.
- The vast majority of people I've spoken with agree that Mayor Umstattd should be re-elected. Tom Dunn isn't a good answer for Leesburg, or anywhere else for that matter
Neely Law has sent out her final request for your vote tomorrow.
Tuesday, May 4th is here tomorrow and it's time to go the polls and vote.
Nine weeks ago, I knocked on my first door asking people for their support to elect me, Neely Law, to Leesburg Town Council. The campaign has been a very positive experience and I am very appreciative of the support throughout the community.
I decided to run for Town Council because I know I can strengthen and enrich the Leesburg community by using a proactive decision-making process to build effective partnerships and consensus around solutions.
My role in the community as Chair of the Environmental Advisory Commission and the Leesburg Watershed Committee has provided me the opportunity to create a number of community initiatives. Initiatives brought forward by partnerships, grant funding and the need to view economic development and the environment as mutually beneficial objectives of the Town Plan.
My ideas and approach to decision-making can facilitate a new energy and dialogue on Town Council. The Town needs leadership that has a vision to guide the decision-making process and to set clear standards and expectations for development.
Please go to your regular polling place. Polls are open from 6am to 7pm and vote for Neely Law.
Thank you for your support.
Visit www.NeelyLaw.org for more information